Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Engineer to join our team in Kyiv. We use state of the art machine learning and mathematical modeling to create credit risk models for clients in emerging markets, based on data extracted from a client's smartphone. We are also recognized as positively influencing our target markets, by giving credit to an otherwise unbanked population.
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Strong knowledge of AWS stack - Redshift, Athena, DynamoDB, Lambda, Data pipelines and others;
- Experience with Sql / NoSql db’s (MySql / postgres / CouchDB / MongoDB / Cassandra);
- Familiarity with coding in Python, Java and/or Scala;
- Experience managing Linux system is required, at scale even better;
- NEO4j or other graph DBs would be a plus;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN);
- Previous experience with Spark is a huge plus;
- Experience with Docker is a plus;
- At least intermediate English (written and spoken).
- You’ll help drive, implement, support and maintain data services. At first the focus will be on Redshift, MySQL and Postgres, however, there is a strong desire to add other data platforms such as Hadoop, Neo4j or others;
- Define best practices, work with application teams on best practices and ensure they are followed;
- Provide experience in database administration as it applies to mobile application technologies and middleware solutions;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our pre-production and production environments.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Pleasant surprises for newcomers and recognition for everyone who passed the trial period;
- Corporate discounts in cafes & restaurants of Kyiv and Odessa;
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Special offers for drinks and snacks for employees.