Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join the team of our US-based client that helps companies analyze their customer’s unique data, such as lifestyle preferences and regional affinities.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.;
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.;
- Experience with D3.js, GGplot, etc.;
- Strong knowledge query languages (SQL, Hive, or Pig);
- Good applied statistics skills;
- Good scripting and programming skills (R or Python);
- At least an Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
- Selecting data collection procedures for development of analytic systems;
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying integrity of data used for analysis;
- Data mining using battle-tested methods;
- Defining features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques;
- Development of automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance;
- Ad-hoc analytics and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Paid personal or sick leave day's scheme according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company's Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Pleasant surprises for newcomers and recognition for everyone who passed the trial period;
- Corporate discounts in cafes & restaurants of Kyiv and Odessa;
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Special offers for drinks and snacks for employees;
- Yoga lessons (Odessa);
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).