Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for an experienced Interface engineer for a healthcare EMR project.
- 2+ years of development experience in the healthcare domain (especially EMR)
- Experience with Interface engine(-s) (Mirth or Cloverleaf)
- Strong backend background (preferably Java)
- Experience with MySQL
- Strong knowledge of 3rd party services integration and transaction-based systems
- Proficiency with reading and constructing well-formed XML
- A general understanding of networking environments (VPN, FTP, etc.)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Building and maintaining transactional mappings between the software system and various outside systems managed by our customers and partner vendors.
- Interaction with the technical teams from the customers/vendors in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Full-time position with great career and professional growth opportunities;
- Long-term employment with social benefits based on the location (paid vacation, sick leave days, etc.);
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure.