We're excited to announce that our newly appointed Project Management Officer (PMO) Yaroslav Rotar will be a lecturer and a coach at Lviv IT School in Odessa, Ukraine.
A winner of the 2015 IT Education Awards in the "The Most Innovative Educational Program" category, Lviv IT School (LITS) launches a new course dedicated to the Fundamentals of Software Team Management and selects Yaroslav Rotar as one of three lecturers and coaches to lead this educational course.
Comprised of 15 modules, the course includes theory and practical workshops aiming to train IT students in IT / Agile team management basics:
- Introduction to IT team management
- Requirements planning and decision making
- Software project estimation and time tracking
- IT team management risks and risk minimization
- Time management and self-management
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Expectations management
- Team lead's role at different project stages
- Project metrics and progress tracking
- Agile methodology principles
- Motivation (intrinsic vs extrinsic)
- Conflict management
- Team loyalty and evolution
- Managerial processes, procedures and tools
- Quality management and budget management
To learn more about the course curriculum and schedule and to apply, please visit the LITS website.