Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
Are you really experienced Full Stack Java/JS Developer? Can you build the entire infrastructure by yourself? Then come and join us in our Vancouver office!
- 5+ years of strong Java experience (you know which classes to use and how they work under the hood);
- Strong knowledge of Spring (Spring Boot, Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, etc), Hibernate, Maven;
- Strong knowledge of OOP/OOD, architecture, and design patterns;
- Solid experience in MySQL/Postgres/ MongoDB;
- Understanding of TDD values and experience in applying them to real projects;
- Extensive experience in writing semantic HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP, REST API;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Working experience with Linux + Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Team City, Code Coverage Reporting, Continuous Deployment, etc);
- Real life experience with distributed Agile projects as a part of a multi-skilled team;
- IELTS certificate 5.5 (and higher);
- Ready for relocation to Vancouver (Canada).
- Develop and maintain the front-end/back-end portions of the system;
- Identify and execute performance optimization;
- Multi-platform and cross-browser development and debugging;
- Ability to provide time estimates for your work.
- Full relocation assistance (work permit, visa, flat search);
- Employment contract (24 months);
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Long-term employment with paid vacation;
- Paid sick days;
- Great medical insurance.