Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
As a Python Backend Engineer you will be responsible for our client's data ingestion platform and distributed microservices systems.
- Participate in design, development, and optimization of our ETL and SAAS platform;
- Develop backend APIs and services for internal and external consumption;
- Optimize and implement complex database queries;
- Collaborate and document complex flows into easy to follow diagrams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical or science preferred);
- 3+ years working in Python in a production environment;
- 3+ years working with Linux;
- Experience working in Agile Scrum;
- Experience with scalable architectures and large data processing;
- Experience in production backend development with Git or a similar source control.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- Experience with NoSQL technologies;
- Experience with Elasticsearch;
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Containerization.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.