Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software development;
- Deep C knowledge;
- Strong technical skills with Git, shell scripting;
- Practical knowledge of Linux development environment;
- Strong knowledge in interacting with hard drive;
- File system experience in writing drivers is a huge plus;
- Good algorithmic knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular team buildings and knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- Free English lessons with a native speaker.
General project task:
Creating an interface for API to communicate with hard drive and store information with block-chain technology.