Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We are looking for Sales manager to join our current sales team in Chicago. The roles focus is on quality lead generation and sales in USA. This position is for energetic and highly motivated individual with opportunity to grow their career in a midsize, fast-paced international company.
Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities. Establishing initial contact via cold calling or networking, with follow up via emailing or connections via professional networks;
- Communicating with potential and existing clients;
- Developing insightful proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations;
- Achieving assigned sales targets;
- Converting leads into clients;
- Deepening existing client relationships- generating incremental business;
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design;
- Managing contracts and up-sell/cross- sell opportunities;
- Resolving sales or delivery issues.
- The individual in this role will bring deep technology sales experience, strategic thinking, customer obsession, a passion for innovation and best-practice sharing, all while showing they can deliver exceptional results over time.
- Excellent selling and communication skills, outgoing personality;
- Great writing skills is a must;
- A keen interest in IT issues;
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Presentation and negotiating skills;
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team;
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively;
- Recent sales experience within an Information Technology company or IT Workforce placement company.
- An excellent opportunity to grow professionally and make a name for yourself in the innovative IT Company;
- Full time position with great career and professional growth opportunities;
- Great earning potential (fixed base bonus);
- Be part of a fun and creative international Sales and Marketing team;
- Long-term employment with paid vacation;
- Great medical benefits.