Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 2+ years of automated software testing experience;
- API automation experience (REST and database);
- Web UI automation experience (Selenium or Protractor);
- Knowledge and experience of working with databases;
- Strong experience in creating automated tests on Node.JS /Typescript or/and Java;
- Experience with commercial and non-commercial test tools;
- Experience with testing distributed applications based on micro services architecture;
- CentOS/RedHat and Windows hands on experience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses;
- Experience in testing highly scalable systems with hundreds of gigabytes of data;
- Ability to understand code in Node.JS, Java;
- At least intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Load testing experience;
- Experience of automating React based Web Apps;
- Understanding Java Spring;
- Docker and Swarm.
- Analyze product requirements to derive testing requirements;
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks;
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs;
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Automation of API integration testing for web services;
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop product test strategy;
- Design test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability and durability testing;
- Write and execute automation and manual tests as needed;
- Review source code for potential problems; reproduce, debug and isolate problems and verify fixes;
- Communicate with DevOps for Integrating automated testing into CI process;
- Communicate with developers and project managers.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day's scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client processes the personal information across networks and systems using the artificial intelligence technology.