Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Python development;
- 2+ years of experience with SQL DataBases;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with Angular;
- Experience with PHP would be a plus;
- At least intermediate level of English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client is a boutique consultancy firm specializing in data integration solutions with a focus on B2B and relevant technologies and products, such as B2B Data Transformation & B2B Data Exchange. The company specializes in packaging Informatica solutions and products and bringing product potential and Informatica’s assurance to full realization.