Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
The candidate should be familiar with tools like ab testing, google analytics, adwords and pixels integration.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin;
- Ensuring fast response time and optimization;
- Converting a PSD to a working website.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.;
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial);
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Familiar with PHP frameworks like Zend framework / Laravel;
- At least intermediate English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client is a strategic online agency dedicated to creating groundbreaking and innovative websites.
They are building an online comparison platform with the goal of simplifying consumer decision-making, and connecting engaged consumers with valuable brands. Their clients, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize the platform to enhance their online presence.