Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
This individual must have strong knowledge of relational database technology with at least one NoSQL technology, and experience in Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- 2+ years of hands-on deep-level experience with at least one NoSQL technology such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, etc.
- 2+ years of in-depth and hands-on experience working as a DBA for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or all handling infrastructure and application design aspects.
- 1+ years of hands-on experiencing deploying and managing production databases in AWS, Azure or GCP would be a plus
- Previous experience in designing and deploying ETL processes using code (SQL, Python) and/or 3rd party ETL suites would be a plus
- Advanced English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.