Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 2+ years of real-life experience building scalable backend systems based on Node.js;
- Experience with Node.js microservices architecture, REST API and API documentation;
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Typescript;
- Strong knowledge of Git;
- Good spoken and written English.
Bonus if you have
- Knowledge of Cassandra CQL, Spark, Hadoop;
- Familiarity with Java;
- Experience with Docker;
- Understanding Big Data technologies, architecture and issues;
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS; React.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client processes the personal information across networks and systems using the artificial intelligence technology.