Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 3+ years experience with JS;
- 2+ years working experience with AngularJS;
- Proficient in new ECMAScript 6 standard (highly advantage);
- Build application using: MVC, Scss, Modules, Webpack, Restful API, Push notifications, Ui-router (angularjs);
- Good knowledge of Chart libraries (ChartJS, HighCharts);
- Building live charts;
- Mobile hybrid development (cordova, phonegap);
- Experience using Web Sockets (signal R, socket.io);
- Working experience building responsive website;
- Advanced level of English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day's scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular team buildings and knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- Free English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client is a provider of automatic trading and advised investment platforms, mostly focusing on B2B product development and advanced services for retail industry.