Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation (test case, test scenario);
- Experience in API testing, Postman;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in generating and uploading test data into the database using SQL;
- Basic knowledge of Docker;
- Exploratory testing skills;
- Ability to find problem using Java, Node.js logs, stack trace;
- Nice to have experience with one of the following database - PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle;
- Nice to have experience with L10N/G11N/I18N;
- Nice to have experience with Centos, RHEL;
- At least intermediate English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client provides GDPR related solution that processes the personal information across networks and systems using the artificial intelligence technology.