Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
Our client provides fast, mobile-based crediting services using alternative risk analysis and BigData technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in BE server side development;
- Expert level in Java EE, EE Patterns, Spring (MVC, Data, Security, Cloud, AOP);
- RDBMS (Postgre & MySql) & sql writing and tuning;
- NoSql/BigData technologies (DynamoDB /CouchDB/ Redis);
- Experience in TDD and BDD (Spock, Mockito, Hamcrest);
- Using Cloud Platforms (specifically AWS);
- Hands-on with Linux, Docker will be a plus;
- Deploying and using different cloud hosting services specifically on AWS & Heroku;
- Exposing RESTapi for mobile apps integrate with 3rd party services through RESTapi, JAX-WS
- Knowledge and past experience in using git repositories, branches, concept and best practices, familiarity with agile work style and using Atlassian/Jira;
- Experience in conducting performance and load testing using cloud and open source tools;
- Advanced English.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.