Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
• Proven experience in developing and delivering services developed in node.js
• Excellent JS programmer, familiar with modern JS (ES6)
• Familiarity node-webkit, electron — a major advantage
• Experienced with relevant dev tools such as webpack, git
• English level — Upper Intermediate
We are looking for a developer who will be responsible for the app’s business logic, including:
1) loading security data from the app service
2) parse firewall/web server logs
3) analyze the logs against the app data
• Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
• Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
• Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
• Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
• Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
• Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
• Regular team buildings and knowledge sharing meet-ups and events:
• Free English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client provides advanced warning systems to defend against constantly evolving web-based attacks. We are looking for a skilled Node.js developer to become a part of our client’s team.