Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 3+ years hands on NodeJS development experience including Typescript and Micro services architecture;
- l+ year experience of developing components based on Kafka distributed messaging system;
- l+ years hands on experience with developing systems based on Cassandra database;
- Experience developing systems that include NLP;
- Java experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of Hadoop and additional database technologies is a plus;
- Advanced level of English.
- To build an exciting, highly scalable microservices framework based product, that will be the backbone of the core application platform;
- To design and to develop the application infrastructure;
- To apply troubleshooting skills to challenging problems associated with complex enterprise solutions and high scale.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day's scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.
Our client processes the personal information across networks and systems using the artificial intelligence technology.