Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 2+ years of professional experience working as a Data Scientist;
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, multivariate analysis, machine learning;
- Strong knowledge of data visualization, statistical modeling, data mining;
- Experience in developing software applications including design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications;
- Extensive knowledge of Python and data science libraries;
- High SQL level;
- An analytical and creative mind;
- Advanced level of English.
Bonus if you have:
- Predictive modeling experience for the mobile and/or risk industry;
- Working experience with AWS Big Data Technologies like Redshift, S3, Athena;
- Working experience with Apache Spark;
- Working experience with graph databases (Neo4j).
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.
We use state of the art machine learning and mathematical modeling to create credit risk models for clients in emerging markets, based on data extracted from a client's smartphone. We work in a Kaggle like environment, where any improvement to our model directly translates to revenues. We are also recognized as positively influencing our target markets, by giving credit to an otherwise unbanked population.