Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
- 5+ years of back-end development using PHP5+, Node.js;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Yii, Symfony, Laravel, Phalcon);
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Strong knowledge of databases;
- Good knowledge of big data principles (Hadoop, Cassandra, other);
- Knowledge of Unix CLI capabilities;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, RESTful API’s and Git;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English.
Will be a plus:
- Other programming languages (Python/Java/Ruby);
- Solid experience with unit testing and related frameworks.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Competitive salary based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Casual, positive and open work environment;
- Opportunity to advance career and grow as a professional;
- Long-term employment with 24-28 paid calendar vacation days;
- Paid personal or sick leave day’s scheme;
- Friendly team and flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events;
- English lessons with a native speaker.